We are looking for Field Service Technician for our client in Gary, IN
Job Title: Field Service Technician
Job Location: Gary, IN
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- This candidate will not be driving an AW vehicle, but they will be driving their own personal vehicle. They will be able to expense mileage.
- Travel to the other sites is based on tickets as they are opened.
- Schedule is M-F 8am-5pm, some OTIM required.
- Responsible for assisting senior ITS personnel with ensuring that all hardware platforms, operating systems, utilities and realted tools and devices are available for successful management.
- Assist with analyzing and evalunating system malfunctins and takes appropriate action to correct systems as directed.
- Escalate malfunctions to level 2 or level 3support when necessar, documents problems and resolutions.
- Maintain asset inventory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, stron customer service skills.
- Demonstrates analytical, problem solving, planning, and risk management skills.
- Windows7troubleshooting and maintainence.
- Cisco VoIP phone experiences preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Knowledge of wide and local area networks and associated hardware.