??We are looking for Field Service Technician/Equipment Technician for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Field Service Technician/Equipment Technician
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- "Successful Candidate must have the following Semiconductor work experience: 5?10 years of work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom and 5- 10 years of experienceworking with suppliers and constructioncontractors in a semiconductor environment.
- Successful candidates must also have good verbal and written communication skills, strong mechanical aptitude, good problem solver, able to multitask and have the ability to use various hand tools and test equipment.
- Candidate must be flexible, a self-starter and able to achieve desired results in a dynamic team environment.
- Successful candidate will be required to safely perform work activities in support of Semiconductor Manufacturing equipment installations and equipment removal.
- Equipment installations activities to include: safety mindset, design and layout competency , trade collaboration, tool progress inspections maintaining copy exactly, Safety Level 1/2/3 sign-offs, supplier coordination, troubleshoot equipment start up issues, and equipment inventory with material management.
- Equipment removal activities (demo) to include: safety mindset, coordination with suppliers and tradecontractors to de-install complex process tools to meet project milestones, development of demo checklists, harvest parts recovery to Intel defined BOM, and coordinate disassembly of process equipment as needed.
- Successful candidate will be required to follow and role model CoHE and LOTO related to job scope, work ~10 hour shifts four days a week, and spend the majority of their time working within multiple buildings