We have a client looking to add a bright, resourceful and independent Field Service Technician to their Services team! This role enjoys a base plus bonus compensation/commission structure as well as a competitive benefit program. This position involves installation, service, repair and/or training of our commercial labeling and printing product line. You will be assigned a territory and manage your customers within that territory. Most of the work occurs at the sites of our customers and therefore overnight travel could be 2-3 nights per week.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2year or 4year Technical Degree or equivalent technical supportexperience
- 3+ years of service experience in the computer/industrial control field (Label Makers and/or commercial printers a plus)
- 3+ years?experience as a Field Engineer or Technician
- Experienceworking with an ERP (Oracle Business Systems a plus; super user in ERP a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office, laptops using VPN, cellphones etc.
- Ability and experience in successfully managing customer expectations
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background a plus
- Experience prioritizing own work, making independent successful decisions, managing own workload
- Be located in the greater St Louis, MO area
- Competitive starting salary, Bonus Program, Starting Bonus, company car
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Blue Cross Medical
- Vision Care
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short / Long term disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and more!