Seeking a Field Service Representative for Barnes ANGB, MA. The individual will be integrated into the customer’s operational organization and provides field operations and support of F-15 V3 Active Electronic Scanned Array radar for all aspects of operations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• The individual will execute project, process, operational, air tasking, and deployment order plans and maintenance to ensure mission success.
• Provides guidance for mission planning.
• Participates in operational scheduling, utilization, and deployment of the delivered equipment. Recognizes operational requirements and prioritizes tasks accordingly.
• Coordinates the development of processes and procedures to identify performance issues and isolate problems not detected by tactical diagnostics and documentation.
• Documents field operational activities.
• Provides interpretation of technical documents and contractor data.
• Provides pilot training and maintenance familiarization for associated impacted systems and guidance to operational customers. Develops and provides solutions to a wide variety of technically complex problems. Performs business activities and operates at the customer’s and worldwide deployed locations. Guides others. Works under general direction.
• Integrated into the customer’s operational organization and provides emergency essential field operations and support of delivered equipment that is totally contractor supported for all aspects of operations.
• Coordinates the development of routine contractor troubleshooting procedures by using established processes and communicating with functional organizations (e.g., engineering, program office, customer) to identify performance issues and isolate problems not detected by tactical diagnostics and documentation.
• Establishes relationships at multiple levels in the customer’s organization by communicating and understanding their needs, expectations, and requirements, soliciting feedback, and taking action to ensure satisfaction with the company's products, product performance, and service.
• Provides guidance to less experienced field operations representatives using extensive technical expertise, skills, and experience.
• Provides interpretation of technical documents and contractor data (e.g., contractor data, operating procedures, drawings, interactive electronic technical data) for pilots and the operational organization to ensure the intent and purpose of the documentation is understood and followed.
• Supports company, customer, and local safety processes/procedures (e.g., hazardous materials, power isolation, operations and maintenance practices) by identifying and reporting safety concerns to preclude personnel injury or unexpected hardware damage.
• Develops and provides solutions to a wide variety of technically complex problems without assistance.
• Documents field operational activities.
• Executes project, process, operational, air tasking, and deployment order plans and maintenance to ensure mission success.
• Provides guidance for mission planning and participates in operational scheduling, utilization, and deployment of the delivered equipment.
• Performs business activities and operates at the customer’s and world-wide deployed locations.
• Provides pilot training and maintenance familiarization for associated impacted systems and guidance to operational customers.
• Fully qualified to perform maintenance, analysis, troubleshooting, and repair of responsible operational systems, clear pilot reported discrepancies, and clear aircraft for flight.
• Deploys world-wide with the operational customer to include remote, austere, forward operating, and combat locations filling active duty mobility positions to perform emergency essential duties for contingency operations, humanitarian or peacekeeping operations, other military operations, military exercises, military testing, and training.
• Qualified and proficient in the use of personal protective and chemical, biological, nuclear equipment in the operational environment.
• In-depth knowledge of customer’s operational environment, processes, and procedures. Fills emergency essential customer mobility position for operational support of fielded systems.
• Current Secret security clearance with a current background check within six years with the ability to obtain a Top Secret security clearance and meet eligibility requirements for a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active US Current Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
• Must have a current/active Secret security clearance or a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with an investigation date not older than six years.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with F-15 radar and avionics.
• Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.