The Field Services Project Manager is responsible for scoping projects, providing client support, and preparing proposals/cost estimates. Environmental Projects include remediation, emergency response services, scheduled maintenance and other field services.
• Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Conduct walk-throughs and scope potential projects for clients including cost estimation, technical proposal preparation and client support.
• Provide technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement.
• Set-up projects; coordinate resources and scheduling; ensure proper costing/utilization of labor and equipment.
• Act as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues.
• Manage large-scale field service and emergency response projects, when directed.
• Direct personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understands the labor and equipment requirements to complete field service projects and emergency responses.
• Oversees and is responsible for projects for health & safety, profitability, completeness and professionalism.
• Review operational procedures to assure correct health & safety action plans and communicate effectively with the health & safety organization regarding on-site specific action.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management as required by the needs of the business.
• High School diploma or equivalent required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
• 5+ years of experience in Environmental Services (i.e. remediation, abatement, emergency spill response, etc.)
• Knowledge of scoping/pricing of Environmental Services work
• Ability to work in a high demand deadline oriented environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Windows based applications
• Requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening.
• Requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and reaching.
• Requires lifting up to 10lbs, pulling and/or pushing and carrying.