Responsible for administering planned directives for the district. Manage all cased-hole jobs and work directly with the service crews in the district to ensure that all services are performed in a professional, efficient, safe and cost effective manner in complete satisfaction of the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates cased-hole wireline jobs as assigned.
- Fosters good customer relations and maintains direct contact with customer's representatives throughout the logging or completion operation; interprets common services in the assigned service area for customers.
- Communicate regularly with the District Manager on the status of district personnel, staffing levels, productivity, revenue/earnings and any developments regarding service issues or customer concerns.
- Performs a full range of supervisory responsibilities including hiring, training, scheduling of work, grievances, performance counseling, and recommendations for promotions, demotions and termination of employment.
- Ensures that all relevant Human Resources and HSE policies and procedures are followed and adhered to, including DOT, ATF, OSHA, etc.
- Works with the Technical/Field Services team on process improvement initiatives and the coordination of all required record keeping as well as promptly and accurately submits all requiredreports and data.
- Perform actual operational tasks as needed based on staffing levels including troubleshooting operational and equipment problems/failures; performs or coordinates corrective actions and or on-site maintenance/repairs.
- Provide outside sales support to increase market share and act as the liaison between sales and operations personnel; support procedures and controls for proper bidding and invoicing on all work.
- Analyzes day to day business activities to ensure efficient and effective services.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Educational and Other Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 8 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experiencepreferred.
- Experience supervising multiple employees in various job assignments.
- ATF clearance required.
- Knowledge of general confidential information policies, procedures and regulations that governs employee and employer confidentiality.
- Knowledge of general business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of general principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- General knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Some travelrequired.
- Sensitive to confidential information.
- Must work independently and as a member of team.