I'm Anthony Cruz with Experis. I specialize in career opportunities within the mechanical and hydraulicengineering field. My client, a NYSE, multi-billion dollar company with over 10k employees, has an immediate opening available for a field engineer who will travel around the globe to meet with customers at their facility to help deploy test equipment. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of mechanical/hydraulic test rig experience, a BSME (MSME preferred), and be able to communicate withstakeholders at all levels of the organization.
Apply immediately by emailing your resume to email@example.com or call me directly at 949.862.6157
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel to many customer facilities around the world, install test equipment and troubleshoot customer issues
- Perform upgrades and maintenance of our TE, keeping it in top operating condition and visually appealing
- Develop strong relationships with the customers and users of the TE
- Identify sales opportunities while on travel for company sales engineers to pursue
- Build project plans for the successful testing of new products from start to finish.
- Conceptualize and design automatically controlled mechanical/hydraulic test rigs.
- Operate either independently or as part of a design/development team,
- Be concerned with system or component performance and integration, both being achieved within budget and prescribed schedules
- Coordinate the work of drafters, technicians, designers, analysts, manufacturing engineers
- Communicate with the involved Division support personnel, keeping them informed of progress and educating them on the operation and performance of the design
- Possibly provide direct supervision of up to four subordinate engineers and/or project or product-engineeringtechnicians.
- 5 + years of experiencewith design, analysis, and development of complex electro-hydraulic, electro-mechanical, or electro-pneumatic servo-mechanisms for mechanical and hydraulic test rigs. Hands-on integration and troubleshootingexperiencepreferred.
- A proven record of successful development programs working as a part of a project team
- Experience in the areas of Requirements Definition, Integration, V&V, modeling & simulation with project management.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in Mechanical Engineering, probably an advanced degree.
- US Citizen/Permanent resident.
- Must be willing to travelinternationally.