In this role, you will have the opportunity to
Use your strong technical and customer service skills to provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment serving as a key customer contact on technical and service related problems as well as determining the most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime. This role requires
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Providing an extensive variety of technical support to customers and handling several complex and concrete variables
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales personnel
- Maintaining customer satisfaction is the primary goal, individual must demonstrate ownership in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results prioritized
- Acts as a resource in response to customer inquiries and communicates only appropriate information.
- Refers information to the appropriate person such as; applications or sales
- Provides a positive cohesive company image when discussing the company and its products with the customer.
- Ensures customer satisfaction while meeting business objectives.
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting capability and able to explain the status of the repair to the customer
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years servicing electronic equipment (entry level position)
- Engineering technician or technologist diploma
- CCNA certification a definite asset
- Must be comfortable and prepare for ongoing travel
- Experience with mechanical devices and tools and test equipment
- Multi- tasker with the ability to work under pressure
- Must possess demonstrated skills in using an oscilloscope, digital multimeter
- Must possess fundamentals of Dicom & Networking.
- Experience with Medical devices such as Patient Monitoring, Life Safety Devices
- Experience with electronic circuit boards, processors and computer hardware including applications, programming and systems functionality.
- PC competency
- Proficient in Networking and Wireless systems
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.