This position will primarily support the East Region, with maintenance I&C, commissioning activities and troubleshooting emergent electrical issues.
This position may be called on to support new unit installations and commissioning activities throughout Siemens.
- Requirements:Demonstrated knowledge of power transmission and distribution systems required
- Must have experience with Switchgear, MV or HV Circuit breakers
- Knowledge and/or experience with SF6 Gas circuit breakers, metal clad/vacuum switchgear.
- Knowledge and/or experience with breakers or high voltage equipment testing, including analyzing test results and equipment condition assessment
- Must have experience in troubleshooting & repair of electrical control circuits
- Must have very good organizational skills to plan work scope, personnel and equipment logistics
- 4+ years of directly related equipment experience
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint, experience with project management software, a plus.
- Must be familiar with OSHA safety practices and perform duties within specified guidelines to ensure safety of self and supporting crew
- Must be highly motivated and a team player; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity
- Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignments