The Candidate will serve as the primary technical liaison for Mojix customers andchannel partners. Support pre-sales, deployment and post-sales efforts to align the technical benefits of Mojix products to customer requirements. Excellent problem solving andproject management skills arerequired.
Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of a Mojix RFID deployment, from gathering customer requirements during pre-sales activities, to system design, configuration, tuning and managing a successful deployment. Candidate will capture and communicate customer requirements to marketing and engineering to ensure customer specifications are understood by organization. Consult on deployment and performance optimization of RFID systems with customers and Sales.
Candidate should have a broad understanding of hardware, software, and networking technologies involved in RFID system solutions. Solid communication and interpersonal skills required. Key technical skills include Windows, Linux, Databases, EPC Class 1 Gen 2 RFID Radio Protocols, knowledge of RFID Middleware and Networking. Experience in defense, automotive, logistics, retail or aerospace markets is a plus.
Candidate will report to the US Director of Professional Services.
- Support pre-sales activities
- Product demonstration
- Product pilots and Proof of Concept
- Support RFPs, RFIs and RFQs
- Perform installation and configuration of Mojix solutions
- Project Management
- Solution Consulting
- Windows and Linux OS
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Networking protocols
- EPC Passive RFID
Educational and Experience Requirements
- University Bachelors in Business or Engineering, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in deploying software or hardware solutions
- 50% to 75% within North and South America.