PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Supporting Transportable Ground Station and Fixed Ground Station as well as Mission System Trainer.
Provide weekly Field Service Status report to management.
Provide On the Job Training support as necessary.
- Familiar with all aspects of operation and maintenance of the equipment specified under the field service contract
- Work directly with engineers during periodic system upgrades or replacements
- Installing, integrating, and testing of equipment on King-Air platform
- Performing periodic testing to ensure proper equipment operation
- Understanding system operation and operation techniques in order to optimize system performance
- Isolating and reporting hardware and software defects to appropriate engineering group
- Reviewing system data, in order to identify system/ operator errors and provide feedback to operators and analysts
- Providing monthly reports of maintenance activities and system status
- Worldwide travel to provide around the clock service as required
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work up to 56 hours per week
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
- Availability for year-long deployment to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Repetitively lift 25 lbs
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
- Note: This position may be considered a safety-sensitive position depending on business area requirements.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least six years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work with minimal technical guidance and oversight