Field Service Engineer
Industrial Equipment & Supply
As our newest Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for troubleshootingelectrical components in maritime crane.
NOTE this role requires travel throughout North America and Latin America – Must be able to travel as needed – All travel expenses will be covered by company.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul port equipment such as harbor mobile cranes, reach stacker, ship cranes, etc.
- Repair virtually any part on cranes.
- Applyelectrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry.
- Operate mechanical boom and cable equipment to troubleshoot machine problems and evaluate correctness and completeness of repairs that have been done on the machine.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and passport at all times.
- Must be able to comprehend, speak and write the English language. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Basic experience in word processing and spreadsheets for invoicing, pricing and documentation.
- Ability to work overtime as well as on weekends or on call duty.
- Ability to travel when needed
- MUST be able to pass a drug, background, criminal check.