- Compliance - Adhere to procedures and protocols outlined by the Grifols GST organization and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions.
- Customer Service – Respond to customer inquiries and complaints, participate in customer site evaluations, upgrades of hardware and/or software, product installations, preventive maintenance, and ongoing service and support for all equipment at the customer facility and via telephone. Documentation of activities within CRM system.
- Escalation of Customer Needs - openly communicate with other groups within Grifols to assure rapid resolution of issues raised by customers.
- Projects - will communicate integrally with Global Service and Training (GS&T) and Account Managers regarding product performance, participation in development teams
- Personal Development - The FSE will continue personal development to enhance their skills, including but not limited to: Presentation Skills. Communication Skills. Project Management.
Key Performance Indicators / Measures for Success:
- Internal Training and corporate training will be completed on time 98% of the time
- PMs 100% on time
- Documentation of activity within 24 hours of occurrence; SR activities resolved within 3 days of completion of work. SR rework to be completed within 3 days of notification.
- Total Service Cost/Instrument
- FSE Time per Service Request (Labor Hours)
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Invalid Runs, Invalid Samples, RUF (Reagent utilization Factor)
- Repeat/Return Calls
- Call closure rates – as defined in individual goals & objectives each year.
- Customer satisfaction
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to: May perform other duties as assigned by the Manager or Supervisor. Document translation & verification. Root cause analysis. Assistance with training new employees (TAS/ FSE Hybrid and BMIT/BMET). SOP creation/ modification. Identify and make recommendations for improvements to products, functions, and processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated, superior expertise in supporting and servicing highly complex instrumentation.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and inventory skills required.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO and other certifying agency policies and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications and familiar with computerized call handling systems.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
Mission Critical Competencies:
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Is bright and intelligent; deals with concepts and complexity comfortably; described as intellectually sharp, capable, and agile.
- Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in operating diagnostics equipment in a laboratory environment required. Otherwise, please see Education requirements for additional experiencerequired.
- Position will be based in the field with up to 70% travelrequired. Candidate must have ability to travel outside assigned geographic area. As needed, will cover additional geographic regions to facilitate significant service requirement of customer base.
- Work hours are flexible, not conforming to a standard 40 hour work week; Overtime will be required. Candidate must be accessible for contact by phone and cover rotations for weekend/holiday on-call. Candidates will work from a home office. • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as an essential function of the role (lifting of equipment for installation and preventative maintenance.)