ABOUT Quality Uptime Services:
Our national service network expertly repairs, maintains and improves the UPS and Battery infrastructure of data centers across North America.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
This position is responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining UPS (uninterruptible power systems), batteries and other critical power equipment. Furthermore, this position provides engineering and technical support to customers on operational and maintenance aspects.
- Perform initial start-ups and required semi and annual preventative maintenance service to equipment under contract as scheduled.
- Offer 24/7on-call emergency services as essential.
- Educate customers on basic operation of their equipment, informing them of issues they may experience and the necessary corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot critical power systems down to the root cause and perform repairswith minimum customer downtime or site operation disruption.
- Recognize sales opportunities for critical power equipment and other add on products and link potential customers with the appropriate internal and external sales and technical resources.
- Judicious and precise completion of paperwork including Field Service Reports, RMA’s, time cards, and expense reports.
- Provide training and guidance to less experienced employees where necessary.
- Associate’s degree in Electrical or Electronic EngineeringTechnology or a highly related field
- 4+ years of experience servicing, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining critical power equipment
- 2+ years of experience servicing, troubleshooting, installing and maintaining critical power equipment
- Factory training, or the equivalent, in the repair and maintenance of multiple leading UPS brand
Job Type: Full-time
- San Jose, CA
- ElectricalTroubleshooting: 3years
- UPS Systems: 3years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License