Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
Less than 5 years
Posted 398 days agoby Sarah Barnard
Field Service Engineer
$Excellent DOE Plus Benefits including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & 401(K)
If you have a strong understanding of road construction equipment processes, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team focused on excellent service and continuous improvement.
Our client is a globally operating group of companies in the construction machinery sector. They are now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will plan, coordinate and perform installation, maintenance and technical support activities.
In this diverse role, you will install new or modified equipment at customer sites and ensure full functionality, in-line with specifications.
Additionally, you will:
- Analyze, review and inspect equipment to identify the source of faults
- Recommend repairs, replacements and other corrective actions to customers
- Develop and deliver training on the safe operation of equipment
- Create service handbooks and bulletins based on field investigations, engineering changes and overall knowledge of products
- Report technical problems and identify potential trends that may affect future design, production, service and maintenance processes
To be considered, you will need:
- A fundamental understanding of road construction equipment processes, particularly slip form paving
- Familiarity of MS Office, including Excel and Word and internet software
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school OR at least six months’ related experience/training or a combination of education and experience
Analytical and focused, as a Field Service Engineer, you’ll have excellent problem-solving skills and a great eye for detail. A team player mentality and strong prioritization abilities are also key.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Senior Field Service Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance & Repair Engineer, Installation Engineer, Senior Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Engineering.