Responsibilities: but not limited to the following:
- Manage all AGFA imaging equipment in assigned territory. To include timely troubleshooting and repair, preventative maintenance and execution of field service bulletins
- Assist peer Field Service Engineers (FSE) out of territory when needed and work load permits.
- Provide timely and detailed feedback on technology performance, reliability, serviceability, service quality and design issues back to US DR product team.
- Work with sales in identifying DR prospects and provide technical support during pre and post sales activity. Develop a close working relationship with the customer to provide assistance and guidance towards developing an action plan for additional AGFA sales (Service Maintenance Agreements, Upgrades, Professional Services, or new equipment).
- Installation, remedial and preventive maintenance of Agfa DR support and x-ray room experiences and other OEM products trained on.
- Review of DR / IMAGING equipment operational function with the customer to meet training obligations during installations.
- Perform DR / IMAGING and x-ray room experience is required. Provides immediate response and prompt resolution to hardware and software problems to ensure customer uptime and satisfaction.
- Develops DR / x-ray room solutions for technical problems by interfacing with hospital systems IT systems administrators, end user personnel and outside vendors and support teams.
- Insures maximum DR / IMAGING uptime, performance and efficiency of all Agfa systems.
- Installs software, hardware and executes performance analysis as needed for DR and imaging.
- Defines DR / IMAGING problems, verifies defects in system, then applies fix, circumvention, or other probable reconciliatory techniques.
- Escalations: Initiate and follow all issues DR / IMAGING escalation processes and to keep the customer and management informed as to the status of the escalation.
- Document all DR / IMAGING service activities on a daily basis and maintains customer issues lists.
- Negotiate satisfactory resolution to end-users at multiple levels (technicians, radiologists, physicists, and all levels of management). DR / IMAGING
- Bachelor’s degree or in a technology field or an equivalent combination of education and relevant healthcare IT experience. MCSE, Network +, and CIIP Certifications are also a plus.
- 5 or more years of previous direct field work experience in a technical customer support role working with traditional x-ray rooms, digital x-ray equipment and rooms, and computed radiography (CR) systems.
- Highly desired 2 to 3 years’ experience in an expert or specialist level role with x-ray technology. Some PACS, RIS and EMR experience is desired. Experiences with electronic and electromechanical systems are also required.