In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support Philips Imaging Systems business in the Atlanta, GA area. You will take on the opportunity to build customer relationships through your effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
You are responsible for
- Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
- Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and State Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, EPA regulations and OSHA regulations
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables
You are a part of
Working as part of our Global Sales and Service organization, you’ll benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BSEE/BSEET preferred, or two year formal education combined with appropriate high tech related experience
- At least 10 years of experience in the healthcare field service environment.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience in multi-vendor magnetic resonance imaging systems
- Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills with imaging equipment is preferred. Additional training as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, share knowledge and cooperate in a team environment to achieve assigned goals and objectives. Able to perform in a leadership role in some circumstances. Proactively complete assignments.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation available to respond onsite 24x7 as needed
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Travel up to 50% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations.