$80K — $100K *
We welcome you tojoin Philips Healthcare as a Field Service Engineer- CCNA where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
The PCMS business serves the healthcare community through efficient management of capital medical equipment installations in various critical care and surgical areas.
• Install, service, and test complex IT networks following stringent real time patient data requirements.
• Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
• Install complex, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring equipment in both clinical and non-clinical environments across the geography.
• Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
• Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external resources.
• Own the customer experience through the life cycle of customer systems from installation through end-of-support.
• Grow the PCMS business in the assigned geography within the scope of both equipment and service revenue and contract revenue.
• Work within a dynamic customer care team with clinical, sales, and service partners to support the business activities at the highest level.
This particular position will work within the Patient Monitoring/Cardiac Care Services organization. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems. As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
• BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least 3 years' experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with 5 years' experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies.
• CCNA certification required
• Microsoft and other certifications are desirable (MCTS, MCITP, VM WARE)
• Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems.
• Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal authority.
• Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal external.
• Previous experience working in a hospital environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Valid through: 10/8/2020
$200K — $250K
29 days ago
$100K — $150K
29 days ago
$150K — $200K
30 days ago