Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®, we believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Field Sales Representative – Google Cloud. Location is flexible for the right candidate; otherwise Dayton, Ohio, or Denver, Colorado.
The Field Sales Representative will help create and manage demand as a member of our Google® Cloud Sales Team and is responsible for generating leads and closing Google Cloud, Maps, and G Suite business across North America. Our Field Sales Representatives have an innate ability to present very complex technology in a clear way that non-technical prospects can understand, conduct high volume market research, prospect through various information channels withextensive follow-up and collaboration with the Google Cloud sales team and our Marketing Communications department. Woolpert is looking for an individual who can successfully articulate to prospective clients how Woolpert and Google can help them transform their information technology systems and affect change throughout their enterprises.
- Build strategic relationships with the Google Cloud team, C-level executives and key business leaders to promote Woolpert portfolio of cloud solutions.
- Develop Google Cloud, Maps, and G Suite opportunities via building solid Google relationships and cold prospecting in order to ultimately drive revenue to Woolpert (and Google)
- Contact prospects via phone and email to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Host face-to-face meetings with prospective clients to help identify needs and use cases
- Collaborate with Woolpert Cloud engineering team to identify use cases, support customer technical needs, and build future solutions for customers
- Creatively work with the sales and marketing team to plan future events, campaigns, repeatable solutions, and target prospects and customers
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in technical sales and lead generation preferably in enterprise cloud technology solutions, with a demonstrated track record in reaching and exceeding goals
- Travel as required, up to 25% of the year
- Ability to lead a complex sales cycle through all stages of the opportunity lifecycle, including prospecting via email, calls, and conferences/events, qualification, proposal, and SOW development, and contract negotiations
- Strong technical proficiency is a plus
- Knowledge of GIS practices, Google Maps Platform, G Suite and/or other Cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction tosupport goals