Our client designs and builds ground breaking data visualization technologies that acquire, store, analyze, and present data in multiple formats. The company is organized into three different business groups serving industrial, packaging, aerospace, and defense markets. Their Product Identification Group provides market-leading labelling solutions which help customers minimize label warehousing expenses and improve their ability to identify, track, and market products. From tabletop label printers to industrial label presses and specialty printers, they are recognized for achieving zero defects and delivering unrivaled quality, efficiency, and profitability.
Our client is looking to bring on a Field Sales Representative to pursue net new label printer business in their assigned territory. The individual selling these printers and supplies will be able to capitalize on a globally recognized brand known for setting new standards of excellence within their industry.
- Pursues new label printer business with prospective customers based on information and leads obtained from Corporate Headquarters.
- May travel outside defined territory occasionally to provide demonstrations and to advance sales as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- May work withchannel partners/resellers to promote and sell the label printers within the field sales region, as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Manages schedule of sales visits in assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders and manages relationship with customers.
- Makes daily/weekly/monthly visits to new prospects and to existing customer accounts.
- Demonstrates product and emphasizes salable features.
- Works trade shows both within and outside of assigned territory in company branded booths.
- Advises customers of equipment for given need based on technical knowledge of products.
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained in accordance with company policy.
- Prepares call reports, reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Maintains CRM customer and opportunities database.
- Prepares and submits monthly forecast with weekly updates.