Position at Residential & Renovation
ITW Residential & Renovation division is seeking a Sales Representative to join our sales leadership team. The Sales Representative develops, maintains and expands customer relationships within an assigned territory and is responsible for achieving sales quotas and profitability objectives. The Sales Representative represents the GRK and our ITW Mechanical Fastening brands to assigned customers and drives results through the development and implementation of territory and key account plans to support national and regional sales initiatives.
This remote role may be based in Texas.
ITW Residential & Renovation offers a broad range of professional grade anchoring tools and fasteners for numerous construction applications. Our products include wood to wood fastening and structural wood fasteners (GRK Fasteners™), concrete anchoring systems (Tapcon®, Red Head®, Ramset®), underlayment screws (Rock-On®, Backer-On®), self-drilling screws (Teks®) and drywall anchoring systems (E-Z Ancor®). ITW Residential & Renovation excels in meeting the growing demands from Pro end-users for high-quality home improvement and construction fastening products. Our products are trusted by industry professionals and each brand is the market leader in its respective category in terms of quality, performance and ease of use.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
- Primarily focuses on high potential lumberyards in their territory establishes relationships with decision makers by calling on the headquarters generating a top down as well as bottom up sell in approach
- Works with sales manager to grow relationships with key lumber and building materials dealers in territory through store training, demos, shelf management, and demand creation with key end users
- Assists in developing on-going/continuous market and competitive analysis (e.g. pricing, promotions, new products, new applications, etc.) of the territory by obtaining intelligence through multiple sources and participation in development of tactical and strategic territory plans
- Analyzes territory customers and sales insights to create demand and pull through of ITW products
- Actively works to enhance territory margin and market share by aggressive marketing to distributors, dealers, and key end users and implementation of regional/national account initiatives
- Collaborates with distribution to increase current market share and be the dominant fastener brand
- Keeps an active pipeline of new customers and opportunities
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of field sales experience
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and maintain a clean driving record
- Travelrequired; local and 60% overnight (company lease vehicle provided)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred