Responsible for selling Henkel (OSI & Loctite) products to residential and commercial users (both building and remodeling);responsible for generating Henkel product specification with residential and commercial technical experts (both architectural and alliance partner), andresponsible for motivating the dealer sales force to sell Henkel products to residential and commercial users, within assigned geographical territory or selected accounts.
What we offer
- Deliver NES and GP1 growth
- Use consultative approach and technical expertise to sell products, determine customer needs for existing and potential products, and develop the demand for products. Recommends development of new products to meet customer needs.
- Operate within approved expense plan.
- Establish territory's Annual Business Plan to create tactics which will ensure growth of key markets/customers in territory.
- Implement time and territory management techniques such as territory notebook, monthly report, etc. to establish and achieve dollar-producing objectives on a monthly/ quarterly cycle.
- Learn and implement sales skills training as outlined in Henkel training and best practices guidebook.
- Implement marketing programs and provide marketing department necessary feedback in order to meet market needs.
- Motivate, inform, and close business in group training/selling situations such as builder and remodeler seminars, architectural CEU trainings, dealer events, industry events, etc.
- Assume responsibility for other duties as assigned by Director of Distribution.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years selling experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant market (residential/commercial)
- Bachelor'sDegree ispreferred but notrequired.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.'