What You Will Be Doing
- Defining critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, planning strategy, and developing all key relationships to ensure a strong foundation for solution selling
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value-added services
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of field sales experience.
- Understanding of the electronic components industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the assigned market/territory (e.g., customers, competition).
- Ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market the full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines.
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to execute them.
- Experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service, and ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!