Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation?
If so, Arrow Electronics, currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Rep to support a small number of major customers in the Columbia market. Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 110 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supporting a large strategic aerospace and defense customer and other smaller accounts.
- Planning strategy and developing all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling in assigned accounts
- Identifying design opportunities and dealing with existing business challenges
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services.
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years field sales experience.
- In-depth understanding of the electronic components distribution industry preferred.
- Understanding of A&D market strongly preferred
- Consultative, solutions sales experience and the ability to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow.
- Experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service, and ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle