We’re building a team of Field Sales Managers across the Country to join our growing Sales Enablement Team. In this role, you will directly impact the success of JUST Egg through driving sales growth, building market share and increasing brand awareness across your region.
You will be responsible for maintaining deep local knowledge of our distribution, developing collaborative and effective relationships with customers, brokers and distributors and identifying market specific growth opportunities and executing a sales strategy to capitalize on them.
Ideal candidates will be mission-aligned and proactive self-starters with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Foodservice sales and local management of brokers and distributors in your respective region (Mid-West - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Pittsburgh).
What you'll do
- Utilize your field sales experience in the Foodservice channel to rapidly expand distribution and sales of JUST Egg within your region;
- Develop new business across your Region by identifying target operator accounts, introducing them to JUST Egg, performing product tastings as appropriate, supporting custom menu ideations and executing collaborative launch plans..
- Build long-term relationships with key regional and local chain accounts, brokers, and distributors;
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement Director, your peers, our Distribution partner (Michael Foods) to implement the Foodservice sales strategy for the region across multiple categories;
- Create and manage the sales forecast for your region;
- Review sales reporting from brokers, ensuring accuracy and providing monthly summaries to internal and external stakeholders;
- Facilitate product training for broker and distributor teams and solicit feedback from trainings/meetings in order to incorporate changes that improve the quality and relevance of each training session and associated selling materials;
- Make weekly sales calls on target accounts within your region and participate in sales calls as a brand ambassador alongside brokers and distributors;
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, mission and how we sell to effectively partner with broker and distributor teams and ensure they have the resources and support to rapidly increase our presence in the Foodservice channel;
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of Foodservice sales at a company with high-brand awareness in respective geographic region; experience selling an innovative or plant-based product highly preferred;
- Excitement and passion for our mission and products;
- Clear, demonstrable understanding of go-to-market strategies within the greater Foodservice channel
- Local knowledge and proven experience working with distributors and brokers across your Region;
- Proven ability to develop and foster collaborative relationships with stakeholders across the business as well as external stakeholders such as customers, brokers and distributors;
- Effective time management and ability to work successfully in a remote work environment;
- Self-motivated and driven by your why, which aligns to our mission;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, you're comfortable with the inherent ambiguity in building a new role and you are energized by the process of building something impactful and lasting from the ground up;
- Ability to think strategically about your region as the expert in the market and ensure resources are leveraged to solidify success and generate positive ROI;
- Ability to pass a standard background check.
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- 100% paid for medical, dental, and vision benefits (80% for dependents) as well as life, disability and a whole lot more
- Equity in our company
- Flexible PTO
- This is an opportunity to be a part of building a regional sales team from the ground up. This team and every Regional Manager on it will have a measurable impact on the success of our business. You will join a group of deeply experienced and effective sales leaders who think big, work collaboratively and move quickly.
- We're on a mission to do everything we possibly can, every single day, to increase the probability, that in our lifetime, there is a fair, honest and just food system in every community. We're proud of the impact we've had so far, but this is just the start.
Additional Information and Requirements
- This is a full-time regular 100% remote position, ideally based in Columbus, OH reporting to our Headquarters in San Francisco, California.
- This role requires flexible and regular travel within your respective region (Mid-West - Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Pittsburgh).
- 75% of time will be traveling in local regions.
- Have a car to use in the performance of your duties;
- Valid driver’s license and meet Company’s Vehicle Policy which includes a good driving histor