PatientPop is hiring a Field Sales Manager, Central US to join our company. You will be responsible for building one of the most dynamic sales teams in the SaaS tech scene, specifically focusing on our high-density, strategic territories. This includes hiring and training a high functioning team, growing the current team, owning the sales process and execution, and being a mentor to our growing sales org.
- Define, track, and manage daily, weekly, and monthly activities for your SMB team members.
- Coach all Central Field sales reps to quota achievement through 1:1 coaching and mentoring in their local geography
- Create, support, track, and measure all sales initiatives
- Create sales and delivery plans for entire Central Field sales team
- Build and manage sales pipeline to deliver accurate forecasting
- Work cross functionally with our brand and marketing teams to ensure efforts focus on existing coverage areas
- Coach reps on negotiating closes
- Design, implement and execute quarterly business plans
- Work closely with the executive management team
- Evaluate and implement tools and systems as required (CRM, Prospecting, Dialing, Email, etc)
- Experience working in the HealthcareTechnology market is preferred
- Expertise in managing an SMB, high-volume, low ACV team
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech sales, business development, and alliances
- Strategic thinker
- Proven track record of building and expanding a sales team and driving revenue growth
- 3+ years experience hiring, managing and training team
- Motivated with an exceptional ability to work in a team environment
- Solid project management and business development skills
- Excellent presentation skills; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.