FPX is one of the hottest and fastest growing SaaS companies in the USA and abroad, and is actively seeking field sales professionals in the Bay Area CA, to play an integral role in our continued growth!
What we are looking for is a high-energy, driven Field Sales Executive with solid technologybusiness-to-businesssalesexperience. This role will focus on sales of FPX customerexperience platform (SaaS). As a Field Sales Executive you will be selling to Fortune 500/1 caliber clients. You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the FPX value. You will evangelize the FPX vision through in-market events, and account specific initiatives all while forecastingsales activity, achieving revenue goals and in the process creating customers for life.
- Driving sales of customerexperience platform cloud software
- Manage large complex relationships with our most strategic prospects and customers
- Meeting salesquota as well as other metrics used to manage the business
- Travel will be required
- 7-10years of quota carrying software or technologysalesexperience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from Business, IT Executives and C-Level program owners
- Solution salesexperience
- Experience managing complex deal cycles involving multiple players from your firm, the client, and third party consultants and SI’s
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Consistent track record and earnings in past Sales Executive roles while carrying a quota
- Top 20% performer in past positions
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong references
- Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor or University degreepreferred
- Our business transforms business. Thirty years ago, we pioneered sales force automation with the release of Configure-Price-Quote® (CPQ) – forever changing the way Fortune 100 and Global 2 companies sell complex products and services. Now, our Predictive Applications allow businesses to realize their full commercial potential. Predictive Applications make Big Data actionable so customers can achieve optimal outcomes across each of their sales and service channels. Our solutions are platform-agnostic and quick-to-implement, so that our customers can manage sophisticated business processes in the Cloud with confidence.