$100K — $150K *
Job Description Summary
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of WK ELMS products, intended use, value proposition and competitive position.
• Manage a sizable geographic territory and build a robust pipeline.
• Through various prospecting and networking methods gain access to department executives and other decision makers.
• Conduct presentations and software demonstrations to an audience of various legal, procurement, business and departmental stakeholders.
• Participate and support our presence at industry trade shows along with various WK ELMS sponsored events.
• Gain an intimate understanding of a prospective client’s business objectives, current situation including workflows, pain points and resulting business implications.
• Be the principal owner of RFP/RFI responses within the assigned territory.
• Develop appropriate strategies and tactics to manage complex sales cycles and close the business.
• Be diligent about documenting call/meeting activity and sales cycle progress in the sales database.
• Maintain and be accountable for an accurate sales forecast and rolling 12 month pipeline.
• Achieve annual sales objectives as measured in both revenue and number of new clients.
• Protect and support WK ELMS price point
•Generate new sales prospects
•Maintain post-sales contact with large or strategic clients to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship
•Communicate with customers with regards to any account problems and discusses customer concerns and suggestions
•Focus efforts on product feedback, enhancement, upgrades, and development
•Report suggestions to and develop solutions with sales, order processing, and customer success and support team
•Compile data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing and reports to management
•Travel to and attend conferences, events and customer meetings as required
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience
• 5+ years direct sales experience, with 3+ years specifically in contract lifecycle management
•Solid understanding of business, financials, products/services and the market, preferably with a reputation for providing a level of expert knowledge within your industry
•Excellent communication (both written & oral) and presentation skills
•Ability to plan own territory/account approach and manage own resources; train and mentor junior staff
• Proven track-record of sales success and quota over-achievement in the software/ASP/web application space
• Demonstrated success in selling complex big ticket solutions in extended sales cycles
• Legal/Insurance/Finance industry experience preferred.
Valid through: 3/27/2021
$100K — $150K