Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and education institutions so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good.
What if you were empowered to solve the most complex problems nonprofits and higher education institutions face today? What if you had the best social and mobile cloud technology stack to achieve that goal? What if you could work for a company that believes that top line growth is as important as giving back to the community? What if you could work alongside the best and brightest in the industry to craft innovative solutions and transformational strategies? All this in a driven, collaborative and rewarding environment... Sounds like fiction, you say? Absolutely not! Here at the Salesforce.org, we call it #DreamJob!
About the position:
The Salesforce.org Marketing Solution Specialist is a subject matter expert and trusted advisor who works with nonprofit and higher education prospects and customers to evangelize marketing platform solutions that deliver relevant, personalized journeys across channels and devices. We are seeking an experienced quota-carrying sales executive who can work both as part of a broader Account Team and as an Individual Contributor driving self-generated sales opportunities focused on the full Salesforce Marketing technology stack. If you have a passion for being at the cutting edge of how Nonprofits and Higher Education institutions engage with their constituents, we want to speak with you!
- Be the subject matter expert when it comes to how Nonprofit and Higher Education institutions leverage Salesforce Marketing solutions within their enterprise
- Empower and enable the broader Account team you’ll work with on all Salesforce Marketing technology
- Collaborate with Account and Territory team to identify target accounts
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region and/or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through networking, cold-calling, and prospecting in to current Salesforce.org customers
- Own the sales cycle for the entire Salesforce Marketing technology stack - including lead generation, deal strategy, pricing and packaging, and assistance with deal closure
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Maintain accurate account and opportunity forecasting
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Be a team player
- A proven team player working in a Co-Prime/Overlay Sales Role
- 5+ years of field based enterprise software sales experience
- Digital Marketing sales experience, and experience with relevant Marketing technology a must
- Strong preference for prior experience with the full Salesforce Marketing Technology Stack - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Social Studio, and Salesforce.com
- Proven track record of sales excellence working as an Individual Contributor and working in a team environment
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment in high growth mode
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level – Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Advancement Officer is a plus
- Ability to give high-level/overview product demonstrations and be considered the product expert in the sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively with solution engineering team to create compelling demonstration scenarios
- Ability to be extremely effective via online meetings, hangouts, and conference calls
- Passion for working with Nonprofit and/or Higher Education institutions
- Ability to travel as needed