Polycom is hiring a Microsoft Field Sales and Business Development position supporting our Microsoft relationship in the Central/West region. Our top producers are hunters, think outside of the box to develop and deliver solutions for our sellers, alliance partners, channel partners and their customers and are relentless in their pursuit to drive results. They are trusted advisors on matters relating to Polycom’s product offerings, know how to leverage executive relationships and they can displace the competition.
No day is average in our fast-paced, solution sales environment. At Polycom, our Alliance Team works across all disciplines including Engineering, Business Units, Commercial and GEM Sales, all to assist our extended teams in providing our joint customers with the best possible solutions. You will develop and execute a business plan designed to maximize Polycom revenues in your territory and within Microsoft’s West and Central regions. This will include strategic planning and positioning of the complete Polycom product family, executive engagements, trainings and speaking engagements.
You will join a successful team of Microsoft focused sellers who are self-motivated to succeed at start-up speed. They can articulate Polycom’s product and business strategies and have a proven track record of success in delivering results. In summary, we are looking for someone to join our team who enjoys spending most of their time engaging with customers, partners, and Microsoft at multiple levels, managing relationships and maximizing Polycom revenue. Does this sound like you?
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS and 5+ successful years’ driving sales and business development
- Development and execution of a business plan designed to maximize Polycom revenues in an assigned geographic territory
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop relationships, leverage resources and communicate the UC business proposition to customers and partners at technical and executive levels
- Ability to assist with the rollout of products and programs
- Coordinate customer events to effectively drive sales revenue
- Ability to effectively resolve issues and escalate through proper channels
- Ability to recruit new mindshare within partners and Microsoft
- Expert at using CRM tools to look at trends, pipeline and region targets.
- Agility, confidence and commitment to help our teams drive success with Microsoft
- Eagerness to collaborate across boundaries toward common goals so we succeed together
- Vision and confidence to do things differently to provide value to our teams and partners
- Persistent, committed and passionate about continuous improvement and driving results
- Lead from a foundation of integrity and respect
- Assist customers with thinking through Unified Communications strategies
- Travel 30-40% to customer, partner and Microsoft locations
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft Cloud Services as related to messaging, voice and video
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operations Framework a plus
- Present information clearly with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills