PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to serve as a consultative partner in the development and execution of talent acquisition
strategies within field operations that align with company's key business drivers and enhances Lowe's overall recruiting
program success. This is a management position that involves directing the efforts of field Talent Acquisition Partners to
support and achieve hiring demands across field operations to include hourly and exempt hiring across stores, supply chain
facilities and contact centers within the region.
• Leads, plans, organizes, implements and evaluates talent acquisition strategies ensuring alignment with business strategy
for assigned Regions.
• Manages the activities of multiple Talent Acquisition Partners to achieve hiring demands for field operations; sets annual
employee goals and objectives and monitors the performance of individuals within the team.
• Serves as a trainer and coach for team members on all aspects of sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring of exempt
and non-exempt employees.
• Supports and champions company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness
and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
• Analyzes data analytics, insights, and trends to ensure service level agreements are achieved; partners with Talent
Acquisition Center of Excellence to ensure mitigation strategies are in place to achieve hiring in hard to staff locations.
• Makes recommendations to the Divisional Director Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners on ways to improve
recruiter productivity and hiring quality.
• Responsible for coaching business leaders around talent acquisition hiring practices; ensure hiring managers are trained on
interview skills and service level agreements commitments.
• Attends regional Career Fairs to promote a positive company image and to communicate the various opportunities provided
• Maintains knowledge of broad HR policies, programs, laws, and issues with a focus on how they systematically relate to
Job ID 1475357BR