Manager/Analyst position assigned to field Project Controls with supervisory responsibility over a group of project controls personnel. This individual will often supervise the work of others and is responsible for overall project performance management. This includes management and accountability for construction planning, scheduling, cost reporting and forecasting, earned value progress measurement, and risk & change management functions. May also be responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of their subordinates.
• Must be willing to travel and work on-site at project locations throughout the United States an estimated 75% of the time.
• Leads project controls team on the most complex and highest risk projects
• Performs as an integral part of the management team for project success
• Collaborates with the project management leadership team to ensure project success
* Interfaces with the client and other project professionals to develop trust and strong working relationships.
• Accountable for the project construction schedule in verifying its alignment with the project execution plan as well as ensuring team buy-in.
• Leads field earned value process
• Identifies improvements to processes, systems and tools to optimize effectiveness
• Leads in developing staff capabilities
• Anticipates resource requirements to ensure adequate resources are available
• Supervises the work of others, providing constructive feedback, and may contribute in hiring, discipline, and pay administration decisions of their subordinates
Four-year Bachelor's degree with eight or more years of relevant Cost Control of Planning & Scheduling experience OR no four-year Bachelor's degree required with ten years or more of relevant Cost Control or Planning & Scheduling experience in Home Office or Field Office.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Prefer a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management; or a nontechnical Bachelor's degree with business and computer software courses
• Oil & Gas or Power Generation projects experience
• Business Acumen
• Organizational Agility
• Strategic Agility
• Hiring & Staffing
*Developing Direct Reports
• Leadership skills to include the ability to manage, lead, guide/coach, develop, motivate, and mentor team professionals
• Advanced communication and inter-personal skills
• Self-starter and ability to make decisions independently
• Computer skills
• Planning skills (Primavera P6 experience, a plus)
• Proven knowledge of cost engineering
• Proven knowledge of contract administration
-Experience in Power BI
-Experience in EcoSys