Field Operations Project Manager
As one of the country's fastest-growing owners of single-family rental homes, we operate at a level that's unheard of when it comes to acquiring and managing such properties. This ensures an enviable degree of employment stability in these uncertain times. Besides joining a stable organization in a white-hot industry sector, you'll enjoy an environment that fosters career growth, promotions, recognition and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Take the next step forward in your career and apply today.
As our Field Operations Project Manager, your first mission will be to assess the status of pending tenant move-outs and to deal with each one in a timely and professional manner. A significant component of your work will be to schedule/coordinate tenant move-ins as well as move-outs. You'll manage all field personnel and activities, ensuring that AH4R Field Inspectors keep up with marketing responsibilities as well as vacancy and mid-term inspections. Thus, your work will combine back-office functions using the Microsoft suite and onsite visits to tenant properties where you'll engage with a tenant, vendor, trades person, field inspector or field superintendent. We'll rely on your strong computer, organizational and logistical skills to track the progress of work and ensure that each transitioning property is brought back to AH4R rental standards. With a reliable vehicle and a clean driving record, you can safely and legally meet for tenant move-outs, which may be scheduled on evenings and weekends. We reimburse expenses for a cell phone, mileage and iPad mini. In summary, we'll rely on you to:
- Ensure that the property inventory is maintained to AH4R standards
- Conduct tenant move-out including physical move-out and exchange of keys, property condition reports, scope and turn cost estimates, which assists the Property Manager with security deposit reconciliation.
- Conduct "tenant turn" including oversight of vendors; personally performing minor improvements; approval of subcontractor work; and property/occupancy inspection.
- Ensure that subcontractors and vendors comply with all local licensing requirements.
- Inspect work-in-progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specs and adheres to AH4R standards. Finish a given project by ensuring that all punch list items are completed as required. Consistently ensure that all work performed is of AH4R quality and is immediately corrected if not.
- Serve as a role model to direct reports and coach/counsel effectively to build an effective Field Management team.
- Ensure that the organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures are implemented as required and that the Field Superintendent(s) and Field Inspector(s) comply with relevant legal mandates. Take corrective action as required.
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiency, quality service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Handle various other duties as delegated by the District Manager.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- In accordance with applicable policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, as a supervisor you interview, hire, orient and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; coach and appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems.
This is an ideal time to join a collaborative and growing organization of dedicated professionals. Take the next step forward in your career and apply today.
- Equivalent of a High School diploma with 7-10 years construction and/or maintenance experience
- Strong PC skills
- Strong logistics experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to assist others
- Solid verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent customer, quality and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Ability to be an effective leader and member of project teams
Tracking Code *Las Vegas