Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $33B/year self-storage industry. We’ve raised $100m from a number of VCs, including Sequoia Capital and Google Ventures. We currently have ~500 employees and ~10,000 customers in 7 major markets across the US and have bold growth plans for 2018.
We are looking for driven and high-performing leaders with a passion for process to oversee a team of Field Operations Supervisors responsible for day-to-day moving and storage operations & Warehouse Supervisors responsible for receiving, storing & shipping all customer belongings throughout the Southern CA area. This role is based in the San Diego region and reports directly to the Regional Manager.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Free Health Benefits
- Stock Options (own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up)
- Management Training & Development
What we ask:
- Manage team of Supervisors: Align workload, people management, and process objectives.
- Implement process: Responsible for aligning Supervisors and their teams around new processes and for execution.
- Train & develop: Responsible for all training, including new and existing Team Members.
- Weekend Availability: Work 5 days per week, with one of those days a Saturday or Sunday
- Manage day-to-day operations within your market
- Identify coaching opportunities and structure training
- Implement processes in a changing environment
- Oversee transportation details and fleet management
- Solve complex inventory and customer issues
- Analyze and draw insights from data to improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of professional work experience (can include internships)
- 5+ years of leadership experience (e.g. job, sports, military, student organization)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage data to identify trends and drive decisions
- Direct experience managing pool of hourly employees
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up