We're looking for a driven individual with a customer-first mentality to help manage city operations. You will be critical in the growth of your city's portfolio and ensuring that each Bungalow home meets the company's high standards for our residents.
What You'll Do
- Build and Manage Operations: You will be responsible for the market operations, specifically supply intake and property operations; working cross-functionally with different departments ensuring KPIs are achieved and building out teams to support growth initiatives.
- Develop and Implement Strategies: Scope and implement a large slate of operations improvement projects across the market. You will develop processes to scale the market.
- Be a Leader: Build and lead a network of market contractors, maintenance technicians, and in-house cleaning crew. Opportunity to manage operation associates as market grows.
- Own the Bungalow Home Experience: From ensuring new homes are set up correctly, to coordinating fixes for issues that come up, you will be integral to guaranteeing the highest quality move-in experience for Bungalow members.
- Align with our Core Values: Build Better, Focus on Impact, Community First, Feedback Obsessed, Move Fast, Be an Owner.
Who You Are
- Comfortable with Ambiguity: Ability to navigate ambiguity and be comfortable with fast and consistent change.
- Multi-tasking skills: Juggling between process intake new homes, cleaning, maintenance, working with homeowners, contractors, and customer service.
- Excellent people skills: You can work as an intermediary between various groups of people.
- Analytical mindset: You use data to understand key levers in market
- Pure hustle: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- Operational Excellence: Operations management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of professional experience with an operations focus
- Experience implementing and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Consulting, Hospitality, or High growth start-up experience preferred