Through transformative payments and credential-driven transactions and privileges, Transact partners with institutions to help them make their student and family experience mobile-centric, personal and individualized, and completely connected all across campus. Our open enterprise-class cloud platform enables mission-critical capabilities that translate into superior student and family experiences, integration with every aspect of campus life, and richer institutional insight.
This connected campus experience includes integrated tuition and fee payments, comprehensive dining and retail credential-driven transactions, configurable security and privilege management, and automated attendance and events. At each interaction across these capabilities, capture meaningful data so campus leaders can make informed decisions and take proactive action. Transact solutions easily integrate with your campus systems and partners with a broad, open ecosystem, maximizing existing investments, evolving quickly, and delivering a personalized solution.
Transact is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ and has served the education community for over twenty-five years. Visit transactcampus.com to learn more.
As Field Marketing Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and executing all aspects of the marketing programs focusing on creating awareness, demand, and engagement to both existing clients and prospects across North America. You will employ marketing best practices and scalability and develop further innovative ideas to drive Transact's demand in the region. Additionally, you will work closely with regional sales teams and the other members of the marketing team to develop, align, execute, and manage go-to-market activities, pipeline contribution and accelerations, and tracking the results of the marketing campaigns.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing the field marketing/demand generation plan, working with the Head of Marketing, product marketing, and the sales team
- Working closely with regional sales managers to ensure marketing resources and activities are prioritized to support new business and retention targets
- Developing, managing, and executing all aspects of the demand generation marketing programs focusing on creating demand and retention for the Transact portfolio from both existing clients and prospects; responsible for both strategic and tactical conception and implementation of marketing campaigns to drive lead and sales results
- Using marketing automation software, creating the components of campaigns, testing for accuracy and automation best practices, and using data to adjust campaigns with agility; campaign examples include nurture emails, webinar events, tradeshow outreach, and follow-up and renewal programs; conceptualizing and executing tactical tasks associated with the creation of automated campaigns, including the development of emails, landing pages, and lead forms
- Managing lead nurturing, automated lifecycle messaging, event-triggered and prospect-facing email and social media campaigns
- Planning and executing promotions to generate interest in and attendance at a series of cross-format events from industry leadership forums to webinars and deliver measurable ROI
- Becoming fluent in the marketplace dynamics, client segment needs, roles, and personas and developing and helping to execute scalable marketing activities based on this client-centric and segmented approach
- Generating reports and analysis to support marketing key performance indicators such as lead generation, lead follow-up, and lead conversion
- A proven track record of driving successful positioning and content strategy for marketing programs across multiple markets
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of marketing experience working in B2B industry, tech vendor, or educational technology arena; education industry experience is desirable
- Strong planning and project management skills and can effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize, be detail-oriented, and meet deadlines
- A proactive communicator and a track record of strong teamwork and collaboration with all levels of an organization
- Experience managing and operating field events, customer conferences, and exhibitions
- Previous experience with HTML email, marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua), and managing online programs and campaigns
- Excellent writing, proof-reading, copy-writing, and editing skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Travel: 20-30%