Field Marketing Manager
Leader of Electrical, Industrial and Communications
Location near Wheat Ridge, CO
Direct Hire/Competitive Salary/Full Benefits
The Field Marketing Manager collaborates with regional directors to develop regional sales and marketing plans. Works closely with supplier’s field sales organizations to create and implement marketing programs that drive sales growth for key regional and participating suppliers.
• Develop, implement, and maintain marketing communications strategy.
• Coordinates corporate sales and marketing initiatives and work with suppliers and product marketing teams to drive sales of participating suppliers in sales regions.
• Works with supplier and product marketing managers to develop appropriate strategic plans, identify quantitative performance metrics and tactics to achieve objectives.
• Develops standardized processes to optimize use of data systems.
• Drives strategic relationships with key suppliers including funding, and issue resolution.
• Works with team of marketing managers to determine proper allocation and expectations of special projects to ensure balanced and prioritized workload across team, and maintains project list.
• 5years Marketing Experience in a progressive company.
• Dynamic and energetic leader able to motivate team and deliver results.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with peer group, or senior and executive leadership in order to achieve goals.
• Proven business thinker with solid strategic skills and capacity to understand business from a market, region, P&L and product perspective.
• Must be willing to travel65-75% of the time: Territory is Montana, North and South Dakota, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, and Utah.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.