You want to work at a fun, growing company, where you can have an impact on the organization’s success. Splunk is searching for a Field Marketing Manager with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering marketing strategy and programs on time, and on budget. You will also be comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities.
Splunk is a fast-growing company with a passion for building great technology and having some fun along the way. In this role you will have an impact on the success of our Americas sales organization with a focus on the West region. As our organization changes and grows, you will lead the way in developing programs to help generate pipeline and accelerate customer adoption. This is a great opportunity for an eager Field Marketer interested in jumping on board with one of the fastest growing companies in the Big Data space. This role has high executive visibility and an opportunity for growth within the organization.
- Build regional strategic marketing plans aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets
- Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include Splunk led events, regional sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops and more to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and expansion. Own agenda, content creation, promotional materials and speaker acquisition.
- C-level campaigns: Programs to create/accelerate opportunities and position Splunk as an Industry Innovator
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to sales
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC and presentations to regional AVP and sales teams
- Cross collaborate with marketing channels – partner marketing, product marketing, online, social, press, customer references and others to integrate field programs into customer buyer’s journey
- Minimum of 5-7 years Marketing, preferably Field Marketing Experience
- Minimum 3 years marketing in B2B software
- Passion for learning, passion for new and emerging technology trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Used Salesforce.com plan online, offline and email campaigns and track effectiveness
- Managedevent logistics from planning through follow-up
- Created compelling content, with a good eye for editing and proofreading
- Used Eloqua or similar software to execute email programs and track effectiveness
- Can hit aggressive deadlines while delivering quality work
- Attention to detail
- Manage to budget
- Ability to influence others in a cross-functional team