Randori is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our fast growing team. The Field Marketing Manager will partner with the Enterprise Field Sales Team, our Channel Partners and Alliance partners to support sales revenue goals, by implementing integrated marketing programs that deliver new opportunities, accelerate existing ones and create new pipeline. The successful candidate will help define strategy for the region that are consistent with the sales, marketing, channel and company goals.
A main goal will be to create demand and engagements with Randori by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, but not limited to: Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs, conferences and local events, industry-specific campaigns, webinars, executive programs as well as joint channel marketing activities.
- Manage field and channel marketing
- Research, plan and execute marketing programs, campaigns and events to drive demand and accelerate pipeline, including account-based marketing approach.
- Plan and execute a 6 month rolling Field Marketing plan focused on meeting or exceeding pipeline goals
- Partner with Sales and the Marketing teams (i. e. Corporate Marketing, Corporate Comms, Product Marketing, etc.) to create and provide regular updates including new initiatives, collateral, website, sales tools, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc.
- Integrate executive-led programs in region such as Executive events and Executive Dinners
- Track program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Work cross-functionally across all marketing departments from product marketing, corporate marketing, channel marketing to implement field programs
- Manage field marketing budget flawlessly to optimize ROI
What You will Need
- 3+ years of Field and Channel Marketing experience supporting field sales organizations and channel partners within the computer industry.
- Excellent strategic planning accomplishments and executes flawlessly.
- Track record of implementing, innovative and creative marketing programs that generate new opportunities and accelerate existing opportunities
- Previous experience managing a budget that aligns with marketing and sales goals and objectives
- Excellent organizational, project management skills and ability to communicate effectively across spectrum of profile levels both internally and externally
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule
- Experience in tracking and measuring marketing events, programs and metrics
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience in cybersecurity