$100K — $150K *
The Field Marketing Manager is a multi-country represented role that reports directly to the Regional Marketing Director and is entrusted with the local implementation and management of events and localized marketing material.
You will be responsible for increasing Quadient brand awareness, leads and opportunities and customer relationship in the related region/countries. You will work with the Director of Field Marketing for their assigned region to execute leading marketing programs such as conferences and events, web seminars, email campaigns, internal training meetings, and online marketing campaigns.
The Field Marketing Manager will edit marketing content– printed flyers, Web, white papers – and work with external suppliers and printers. Field Marketing Manager will also work with Digital Marketing Manager for online programs such as search engine marketing and social media outlets for their assigned region(s).
· Drive demand creation programs
· Help produce customer-facing marketing materials
· Manage list building function to relevant and non-competitive companies
· Update, research and validate lead contact information within database
· Evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns
· Lead nurturing campaigns
· Assist with press relations activities – share regional press coverage with corporate PR team and interact with local press agencies
· Manage all marketing events
· Ensure proper usage of sales/marketing systems for assigned region (CRM, email automation, Web content management, etc.)
· Track marketing department invoicing and integration with corporate finance department
· Manage multiple simultaneous projects, involving both internal and external resources outside the marketing department
Required Skills & Experience:
· Higher Vocational Education and/or Marketing degree
· 7 years of Marketing and communication
· Experience in B2B Software Industry
· End to end campaign/event execution – definition, planning, execution, reporting
· Exceptional writing skills – ability to generate and edit audience appropriate copy for marketing programs
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop.
· CRM database environment experience
· Proficiency in internet & direct marketing platforms, such as email marketing, search engine marketing, online advertising, web marketing, social media marketing & direct mailing
· Experience of building successful long term working relationships
Quadient values and actively seeks candidates who display:
What We Offer You:
Valid through: 4/20/2021