As the company continues to grow, we are seeking a Field Marketing Manager for the Western U.S. Region. The Field Marketing Manager will report into the Senior Manager of Field Marketing.
Specifically, this position is responsible for the field adoption and execution of US Marketing strategies and tactics that will lead to the successful attainment of Area Annual Operating Plan (AOP). This is a remote position.
- Marketing Enablement at Area/Regional Level, Value Proposition/Collateral/Tool pull through, and Lead Generation.
- Ability to understand market characteristics for Ortho products in the U.S IVD Market.
- Identify area/regional market trends including competitor’s behavior (regional/area price strategies, promotions, value proposition, etc) and customer buying behaviors that influence the U.S IVD business. Effective communication back to LOB managers and key field stakeholders.
- Facilitate successful sales performance in assigned Area by deploying and driving field understanding and use of marketing programs, promotions, and tools required.
- Identify area/regional market trends for Ortho products in the US IVD Market required, including: competitive intelligence, regional healthcare trends, and customer buying behaviors that influence Area’s success.
- Deployment and execution of U.S Marketing analytics (mPOA and Market Book) to identify customer targets that will enable sales funnel development to drive business results.
- Ensure effective positioning and utilization of U.S Marketing levers (value propositions, tools, programs, promotions) within assigned areas/regions.
- Develop, deploy, manage, and communicate lead generation process that will enable sales funnel development to drive business results.
- Perform other work related duties assigned by Senior Manager.
- Planning and Execution of Sales Meetings and Customers marketing events (AACC, AABB, etc).
- Field travel up to 50% of time to ensure value proposition pull through and development of reference facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare and/or IVD experience with IVD/Marketing & Sales Experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in Healthcare industry.
- Strong experience in Marketing, communications and or sales required.
- Excellent leadership, strategic, and project management skills required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Up to 50% travelrequired.
Work visa sponsorship is not available for this position