You are a Field Marketing Manager who will play a critical role in supporting the field marketing operations of the department. You will work with marketing team members and regional sales managers to develop and execute a field marketing program supporting the direct sales channels. You will serve as a liaison between sales and marketing, and you will draw upon marketing experience to develop customized lead generation, cross-sell and retention programs based on market needs, while managing and executing program deliverables.
Your Next Challenge…
- Plan and execute marketing programs that are tailored to local markets while complementing national marketing strategy
- Manage the advertising programs associated with state or regional industry associations
- Develop strategic plans, content, and tools to address regional requirements and market dynamics.
- Execute effective field promotions in response to time-sensitive, high-value market opportunities.
- Write compelling copy for personalized promotional emails to help drive prospecting and cross-selling conversations
- Partner with Sales Operations to refine and maintain reliable event processes and sales campaign follow-up workflows
- Regularly analyze and communicate marketing results from assigned campaigns and adjust as needed
- Conduct quarterly reviews of regional/team marketing programs and suggest adjustments based on metrics and data
- Partner with the public relations and content team to identify, gather and publicize local success stories and media opportunities
- Travel and support regional trade shows, Fusion user conference, or assessment events (typically 2x per year)
- Inform content for individual state pages on NWEA.org
Your Traits for Success…
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and have ability to meets deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated negotiation, conflict resolution and delegation skills are critical.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Marketo and Salesforce.com experience highly valued
Your Education and Experience…
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field preferred. An equivalent combinations of work experience and/or education will be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or brand management
- Experience in public relations, digital and email marketing, web strategy, design or event management is beneficial
- Experience in the field of education (K-12) preferred, but not required