The Marketing Manager on the New Org Agent Field Marketing team is responsible for helping our new org agents (those within their first 3 years with the company) become effective marketers. Supports the development of marketing programs and strategies to help agents brand themselves in their new career and position their value to consumers, with the goal of acquiring new clients. This includes ensuring we have the proper training in place to encourage marketing behaviors/best practices, working cross-functionally on new agent training curriculum. The ideal candidate will be able to understand the needs and mindset of our new agents and determine the right mix of marketing tools and resources to support them.
- Develops marketing solutions/tools to drive business outcomes by understanding the key business challenges new agents face relative to prospecting, name flow, branding and building their business.
- Serves as a subject matter expert, providing Marketing best practices and behaviors to Agency partners, and insights around the mindset and needs of new org agents for Marketing partners.
- Leads the development of training tools and strategic programs.
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and distribution of marketing materials for New Org agents.
- Work with New Org Field Marketing team to engage in process for obtaining stakeholder feedback and measuring impact of efforts.
- Provide support for the team to drive adoption of marketing tools and platforms; able to assess capabilities and recommend use cases/enhancements for new agents.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across teams
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to frame objectives and manage expectations
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Strong and persuasive communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience or financial services experience required
- Collaborative work style and leadership presence
- Experience coordinating and leading projects across cross-functional teams, developing well supported business cases and establishing executive buy-in
- Understands the marketing needs of sales professionals and/or the life insurance industry
- Comfortable functioning as an individual contributor and as a collaborator across groups
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task work streams