- Contribute to the overall marketing program strategy and execution framework to meet the goals of the business.
- Develop integrated demand generation programs in cooperation with the channel and business development team in North America
- Lead planning and review process for field and channel marketing programs
- Build and maintain relationships with channel and sales leaders to understand the needs within the market
Marketing program delivery
- Development and management of a communication program to develop and expand sales within our active partner community
- Development of marketing materials, tools, and infrastructure, to support the needs of channel and business development teams
- Management of telesales and telemarketing programs as needed
- Work with sales team and national accounts in supporting local shows, lunch-and-learns, etc with event materials
- Ownership, management and reporting of MDF spend on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Ensure accurate reporting of marketing claims with complete documentation. Includes MDF forecasting, pre-approval, ROI reporting, and submission
- Selection and management of agencies and vendors as required to support marketing activities
- Manage, with corporate team, on line MDF system including training of resellers, distributors, and WatchGuard sales staff
- Contract negotiation skills
Communication and Training
- Rollout out of quarterly sales training programs via Webinars – working closely with product and channel management
- Assist in writing & editing of Partner News –ensure appropriate content for regional market
- Weekly communication to all National partners and Distributors to keep them advised of programs, promotions & changes as required
- Ownership and management of channel contacts database – updates, exports & reporting
- Report on regional competitive activity with respect to sales, programs, promotions, and advertising
Reporting and Metrics
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to monitor on pipeline generation
- Ensure progression and completion of Field Marketing report cards
- Provide weekly updates on current projects and budget expenditure
- Manage program reporting from the national accounts including ROI
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Certifications/ Licenses, Competencies
- BA/BS degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in similar role.
- Ability to travel domestically, ~50%
- Marketing business-to-business solutions in a technology company Experience in business systems such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, MS products
- Proven ability to meet deadlines under pressure while managing multiple projects and activities.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, samples will be requested.