We are looking for New York or Remote based Field Marketing Manager professional who is dynamic, creative, and has a track record of creating, delivering and executing measurable marketing programs that drive awareness and pipeline. Must be an innovative thinker with great experience developing demand generation programs specifically focused on generating maximum ROI.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to generate awareness and sales pipeline for the East and Federal regions. You will plan and execute field marketing programs based on both global campaigns and local opportunities to create and influence pipeline. You will also be responsible for localizing marketing communications, product materials, and digital assets.
- Work closely with sales and marketing leadership to craft Account Based Marketing strategies and execute on each strategy in partnership with counterparts from digital, product marketing, corporate comms, community, and sales.
- Develop and execute high-touch field marketing programs in your region.
- Manage event logistics from planning through follow-up.
- Research, recommend, and execute targeted regional marketing plans that can drive awareness and generate sales pipeline.
- Ensure alignment with global marketing programs and initiatives.
- Track, measure and report on key metrics across your programs.
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Collaborate with your peers across marketing programs and channels, including product marketing, digital media, press and analyst relations, and more.
- 5 + years of high-tech sales or marketing experience, preferably in a field facing role.
- 3 + years event planning experience.
- Account Based Marketing enterprise software experience.
- Experience with the open source community.
- Familiarity with new technologies in the field of Big Data, IoT and data center technology landscape.
- Strong understanding of demand generation and proven success developing programs to drive ROI from events.
- Solid understanding of marketing and event technology (incl. Salesforce).
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Track record for delivering under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Data-driven marketer with ability to dive into the numbers and analyze event performance.
- Willingness to travel.