- Own the timely execution of the Central US marketing plan with emphasis on identifying net new business opportunities.
- Generate pipeline tied directly to your marketing activities in the region.
- Drive social media for the region by actively promoting Check Point news and your regional activities. Provide your sales team with social-ready tools to help promote activities in your region
- Work closely with Channel Management to provide marketing direction for assigned channel partners that will drive Check Point business
- For a set of named partners, drive joint marketing strategy planning that measurably increases Check Point business from those partners
- Evaluate, measure, and report on all marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
• 5-8 years of work experience with a proven track record in field or channel marketing; previous experience managing a team
• Proven track record in developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns
• Excellent writing proficiency, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
• Must be self-motivated and highly organized, with demonstrated project management skills and a keen attention to detail.
• Willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
• BS/BA in Marketing or related field.