Demandbase is the pioneer in SaaS-based B2B marketing technology, and we’re growing! We’re in a phase of pre-IPO growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. If you thrive oninnovation and working with the best in industry, you’re probably a good fit for us.
As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing Team tosupport in-territory marketing programs, specializing in ad tech. This position is responsible for building pipeline for the field sales team by planning, development and execution of the Field Marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing across demand generation programs and event management. This role will report to the Director of Field Marketing and will be based in our San Francisco office.
About the Team
The marketing team is made up of a variety of roles: demand generation, marketing automation, customer, product, content, partner and field marketing. This role will be an integral part of this team, taking broader programs into the territories for pipeline generation initiatives.
What you’ll be doing…
- Develop the regional field marketing plans to supports sales objectives and grow theDemandbase customer base in specific territories.
- Research, recommend and drive targeted marketing plans to bring together corporate programs, regional opportunities and partner activities, including but not limited to field events, press and analysis relations, establishing relationships with local marketing associations, and industry events/tradeshows.
- Work with Business Development to create a strategy for asserting Demandbase’s position in the martech/ad tech space.
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between Demandbase marketing and sales teams.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan.
- Ensure all activities achieve Demandbase standards, adhere to current messaging and remain within budget.
- Liaison with the lead development team to ensure there is alignment between the field marketing activity and lead follow-up.
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI.
What we’re looking for…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a field marketing programs role in an innovative technology company.
- Experience supporting a sales organization that has digital advertising product focus.
- Ability to articulate strategic initiatives into a message/position that is meaningful and relevant to the local customer or prospect.
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time.
- Ability to manage budgets and vendors.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using sales and marketing technologies such as SFDC, Analytics tools, and MAS (Pardot
- Able to travel when required. Can be up to 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred.