The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is responsible for the development and execution of local marketing campaigns and programs to increase fiber penetration. This includes the acceleration of penetration within new developments throughout the onboarding process, as well as improving penetration across existing fiber assets within the region. This position will implement and support tactics that drive high-touch marketing programs working with the OSRs/TSRs enabling the teams to meet CenturyLink revenue targets within the Central Region. The FMM role will support the CenturyLink Consumer sales organization in a fast-paced environment that requires both marketing and sales expertise.
- Allocates 25% of time dedicated toward local sales enablement support.
- Develops local campaigns and execute tactics that proactively drive marketing programs through planning and results tracking, working with the National Lead Marketing manager.
- Ensure awareness, adoption, and participation in marketing campaigns and tools by sales professionals; develop and deliver actions plans for improvement.
- Owns the local relationship within the region serving as an advocate for their respective sales team working with the National Lead Marketing manager to ensure strategy development and tools are appropriate and relevant in maximizing sales effectiveness.
- Manage formal feedback loop to provide field input on programs and promotions to product and segment marketing teams.
- Support marketing and campaign dashboards, reporting.
- Drive awareness, engagement and participation via lead staging and sales activities.
- Manage local marketing budget.
- Participate in sales organization projects and initiatives to provide marketing support and resources.
- Communicate and execute consumer and industry events with local teams
- Solicit feedback from the sales team and work with Program Lead marketing manager to ensure marketing toolkits meet the needs of the sales teams.
- Deliver marketing on-boarding tools and continuing education of sales teams and support staff.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 6+ years of related experience
Bachelors or Equivalent