The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) role is responsible for driving marketing plans to increase pipeline and penetration into new logo and existing customer accounts within the Government and Education vertical. This position will develop tactics to drive high touch marketing programs that generate quality pipeline, move prospects and customers through the sales cycle, and build customer intimacy. The FMM role will support the CenturyLink Government, Education and Mid-Small Business sales organization in a fast-paced environment and requires experience both marketing and sales expertise.
- Proactively drive enterprise marketing programs from planning, execution, to tracking results.
- Understand field needs, ensure alignment with segment marketing objectives, define programs and success measurement, and deliver programs.
- Communicating and executing enterprise and industry events to local teams
- Tracking program results, measuring program success, and reporting metrics via SFDC
- Maintaining program budgets
- Working with product marketing teams to provide field input on programs and promotions
- Participate in sales organization projects and initiatives to provide marketingsupport and resources
- Assist with lead generation activities and to improve read and conversion rates ultimately to increase overall revenue
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education or 6+ years of marketing and/or salesexperience, with Marketing background
- Proven track record of successfully partnering withsales management
- Experience with developing integrated, multi-touch marketing plans including lead generation
- Enterprise hosting, managed services, SaaS, PaaS and Cloud background with strong solution selling knowledge
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems Salesforce and Marketo
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Master?s degree
- Proven work experience within Government & Education vertical