The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is responsible for driving marketingcampaigns and programs to increase funnel and ultimately acquire new logos and upsell existing customer accounts. This position will develop and deliver tactics to drive high-touch marketing programs to move prospects and customers through the sales cycle to meet CenturyLink revenue targets. The FMM role will support the CenturyLink Enterprise sales organization in a fast-paced environment that requires both marketing and sales expertise.
- Develop and deliver communications tactics that proactively drive marketing programs through planning, execution, and results tracking.
- Ensure awareness, adoption, and participation of marketingcampaigns and tools by sales professionals; develop and deliver actions plans for improvement.
- Manage formal feedback loop to provide field input on programs and promotions to product and segment marketing teams.
- Drive lead generation activities to increase lead conversion rates to meet overall revenue targets.
- Track lead generation and program results via SFDC and communicate success rates and/or opportunities to sales and marketing leadership.
- Manage field marketing program budget.
- Participate in sales organization projects and initiatives to provide marketingsupport and resources.
- Communicate and execute enterprise and industry events to local teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 6+ years of related experience
- Master?s degree
- 4+ years of experience